What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
- First met this realtor during checking online for a reputable one. Arrangements were made to meet and first meeting was quite outstanding. Lenore proceeded with the job in hand to sell my property; she was humorous yet very professional and meticulous in all her dealings, fully explaining the various procedures in a language a layman could easily understand yet maintaining the formality of her job. Very likeable and made one feel quite at ease with one of the biggest financial transactions in one's life. She is highly recommended by me and I would certainly use her services again. Phyllis C
- Lenore was our agent when we first bought our house in Sugar Land and was our agent when we recently sold it. She knows the area well and clearly understands the nuances of real estate. She always got back to us quickly whenever we had questions or needed to reach her. She walked us through each and every part of the process so we had a clear understanding of what to expect. Texas real estate regulations recently changed so she was able to help us understand what that all meant to us. She did a great job negotiating on our behalf!! I would highly recommend Lenore!
- I have worked with many agents buying and selling homes over the years and I can honestly say Lenore Smith is the best I've ever worked with. She made the whole process so easy. She took care of everything and it was stress free. Usually buying a home is stressful, but not this time. Her negotiation skills are excellent and her demeanor is one in a million. I would highly recommend her if you're in the market to buy or sell...Kim F
- Lenore Smith was awesome to work with! Lenore is professional, knowledgeable and always puts her client’s interests first. When obstacles come up, Lenore's experience gives her the ability to effectively diffuse sometimes complex situations. In this competitive real estate market, it is great to have Lenore on your side. I would highly recommend Lenore to any of my family or friends....Linda N